Your initial appointment may consist of a cleaning, X-rays and exam, or consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Prior dental records and any X-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e. antibiotics, for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit.
- New Patient Information/Insurance
- Dental History
- Medical History/Medications
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form
In order to view and/or print these forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.